Friday, August 3, 2012

New Camera

Gone are the days that I could pull out my smart phone and snap a relatively decent photo. Mark and I recently decided to go on a phone plan together and I downgraded to a basic phone without a data plan.  This is coming from the girl who refuses to pay for cable television.. so it makes sense that I wouldn't want to spend $400 plus an additional $30 or more a month for data usage.  This is all fine and I haven't really missed being able to get on the internet.  The one thing that I really really miss is having a decent camera on my phone, so today I went out and bought a Sony Cyber-Shot.  


My criteria:

  • Something not bulky
  • Not very expensive
  • No AA batteries
My first stop was at BestBuy, but I wasn't sure if I was happy with their selection or not, so I went to Walmart.  No one could explain what kind of batteries the cameras had or any of their features and so I went back to BestBuy and received really great service and advice.  My decision came down to a choice between the Sony and a Cannon of equal price.  I'll be honest, the Sony just looked better, plus it has a panoramic shot which is really neat.  


Here is my first picture on the new camera:
Considering this was taken with the flash on, I think it's pretty good.  It is way better then my phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment