Sunday, August 5, 2012

Serious New Project Addiction

There has to be a diagnosis for the problem that I have.. It begins with an overwhelming desire to buy yarn, new needles, etc. and ends with me creating new projects before I finish my old ones.  There are a bunch of projects that I'm working on that are begging for me to finish them and of course last night at 12 AM, I begin a new one!  

I always complain about how expensive rugs or carpets are.  Last night I was going through my closet and found old faded green and white curtains that won't be used again.  I immediately began cutting them in 1 inch strips (following instructions I found online) and rolling them into 'cloth' balls.  
I then followed instructions found on youtube and began creating an oval crocheted rug.  

Here is the beginning:    


Luckily, I am heading to New York City and am only bringing one project with me.  Hopefully I will be able to finish that on the train ride there! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment