Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Cardigan sweater!

Although a new post has been a long time coming, I have been knitting like crazy.  A few weeks ago, I started knitting my first cardigan sweater!  It's a marroon/purple color with cable ribbing along the bottom.  The back and front left are almost done.  A slight mis-measurement will force me to tear out a few rows on the back to make the arm holes a bit bigger.  However, it looks very pretty at the moment and I can't wait to finish and wear it.  Hopefully it looks nice and not like a bulky grandma sweater! 
The beginning of the back.


A few weekends ago, Mark and I made oatmeal glazed cookies.  This was after he helped me carry in the antique aluminum topped table that spent nearly two years hanging out in the garage.  Anyway, we made WAY too many cookies, but used my pyrex mixing bowls and had a wonderful time. :)




This weekend, Mark and I took Mila for a walk and this is what it looked like.  The fall colors are outstanding and the views are very pretty from the top of the hill.  Mila loved the puddles and was a muddy mess after two hours of walking.  








No comments:

Post a Comment