Monday, September 19, 2011

Footy pajamas and magic blankets

This blog post has nothing at all to do with knitting.. It has to do with being cold.  Claire and I were sitting here freezing and decided that it was silly to complain about something and not try to fix it.  Two long very hot showers later we are sitting wrapped in 'magic' blankets and drinking a nice glass of Relax.

You may be asking yourself right now, 'What is a magic blanket?'.  Magic blankets are soft enough for baby but big enough for me (courtesy of E.Claire Smith's personal dictionary).  They are really like being wrapped in a cloud.  I was getting warm and I mistakingly thought that the house was getting hot, but then got up to do a few things and got cold again.. These are like electric blankets without the electricity or fire hazard.

Claire took the relax and watch tv to the extreme and put on her penguin footy pajamas.. I'm sure these are comfortable.  More then that they are a large mixture of cute and funny.  I'm not sure how she isn't burning up wearing that and having a magic blanket on her.








No comments:

Post a Comment