Thursday, September 8, 2011

Finished a scarf..

Faced with the annoying issue of tearing out a round on my mittens, I decided to put them down for the evening (I did get a ton done on them! :) ). 

Last night.
A big difference from this time last night.
These mittens are going very quickly... so fast that after I'm done with my first pair, I think I may make a pair a week.... They would be really pretty in white or cream with cute buttons on the cuff and a matching cowl scarf! 

While I've been working on the mitten, my scarf has been sitting all lonely and sad in my bag just waiting to be finished.  There is something to be said for knitting while watching Jersey Shore.. I couldn't fist pump or jump into a wall head first because my hands were busy finishing this:

Oh... the myspace bathroom mirror shot.













Thank you Claire for letting me use your really awesome trench for this picture! :)

This scarf was done on a round with green alpaca/wool yarn from the shop in Ligonier.  It's a seed stitch (knit, purl; then knit on the purl and purl on the knit).  I'm too lazy to look at the size of the needles.. I think it was 150 stitches.



Cute kid picture of the day:
Someone has an awesome aunt who buys huge sugary lolipops.


If there was a competition for cuteness Chase and Spencer would tie. haha :)









No comments:

Post a Comment