Sunday, September 11, 2011

I lost my cat & shouldn't knit a sweater.....

Today was one of those days where you lose things that you shouldn't.  I lost my cat for a few hours. Luckily, upon returning to my house, he was chilling out in a bush.  I was thrilled and he was tired and smelled funny.  All is now well...




Once Dexter was safe inside the house, Jill, my roommate Claire and I all started eating Chinese food. I have finished one mitten (except the thumb) and stated that now I wanted to knit a sweater.  They both gasped and exclaimed that my sweater would look dumb and bulky.   Now, I must knit an awesome sweater just to prove them wrong.. I think this is possible. If I choose a 'non' granny yarn and a great pattern, I should be able to knit an amazing cardigan.  However, once this cardigan is knitted, they will not be allowed to borrow it... (this is an official statement that can be referred to at the moment Jill and Claire decide they love my knitted cardigan. )




Anyway, here is some art work that I did about a month ago at Jill's house.  It is three boards with pages of books glued and a tree with birds painted on it.  I think it looks pretty awesome in my house.  If you ask Jill, she will tell you that this is the best painting she has ever seen (yes, I may have trained her to say this.).  Anyway, it may not be the best thing ever, but nothing is better then creating something that you can put up on your own wall.. :) 



Awesome Goodwill find:

       Flowered coffee airport.... makes my day.  Let's have a party where coffee will be served... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment